Craft Central · Hats

FO Friday ~ two hats are better than one

So – I mentioned that I was planning on making a bunch of things for gifts. I don’t remember if I also mentioned that most of these things ended up not happening because I decided early to mid-December to relax instead of stress out this holiday. So, most of the things I had been working… Continue reading FO Friday ~ two hats are better than one

Craft Central · Toys

Knitting FO ~ Kraken

Today’s FO post is something that I was asked to make a long time ago, and have only just gotten finished. (To be fair to me, I only started it a little while ago, too. I was procrastinating the knitting of it, but once I started working on it I kept working on it with… Continue reading Knitting FO ~ Kraken