Books With Single-Word Titles
There are so many books with one-word titles! I will try to keep these to one book per series in the cases where the series contains several single-word titles. (The reason I say this is because I don’t want to make up this entire list using Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld or Kevin Hearne’s Iron Druid Chronicles.)
Here are some books that I want to read (or re-read) that have a one word title.
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong (re-read)
- Replica by Jenna Black
- Venom by Jennifer Estep
- Feed by Mira Grant
- Crosstalk by Connie Willis
- RoseBlood by A.G. Howard
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (re-read)
- Foundation by Isaac Asimov
- Stardance by Spider and Jeanne Robinson
- Dreamfall by Amy Plum (yes, I know, the cover shows it as two words… Goodreads has it as one word, and that’s what I’m going by)
Have you read any of these? Are there any I should prioritize? What one-word titled books are on your TBR?