Whaaaaat? A post on a Monday?
Well, that’s because the November 2019 Read-A-Thin prompts have been announced, and I’d already filled up the rest of my posting schedule so I had to squeeze in a new post just for the Read-A-Thin!
Yay! More Read-A-Thin! For those of you new to Read-A-Thin, they used to be on Goodreads but are pretty much only on Twitter these days. The group is “focused on reading books you already own” which is something I need some help focusing on, and that’s one of the reasons I love this particular readathon.
The prompts (from the image above) might be a bit more ambitious than I would normally pick for a NaNoWriMo month, but I’ll see what I can do! Here are the books I’m thinking I’ll read for each of these prompts:
- Read a backlist 2019 release ~ Echo in Emerald by Sharon Shinn
- Read a thin book ~ Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (#NarniaRead2019 crossover!)
- Continue a series ~ The Brightest Fell by Seanan McGuire (#ADayeAMonth crossover!)
- Read a new to you author ~ Randomize by Andy Weir
- Read a spooky book you didn’t get to in October ~ Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
- Read a fall themed book or a book with a fall colored cover ~ Night and Silence by Seanan McGuire (I want to finish all the published October Daye books before the end of the year, so that means one of the next two months will need to have 2 Toby books read instead of just one)
- Read a book that has been on your TBR for a while ~ Legion: the Many Lives of Stephen Leeds by Brandon Sanderson (I’ve owned it for nearly a year and it was on my TBR before that… that counts as “a while,” right?)
So there’s my November Read-A-Thin TBR list! We’ll see how much time I have to get to those books among my (hopefully lots of) writing for NaNoWriMo. It should be a fun TBR list, regardless!