Books On My Summer 2019 TBR
I’m tweaking this topic ever so slightly. Instead of just a TBR, these are some books that I hope to have read by the end of this summer. This does include one book that I am already reading at the time of writing this (the Chernow bio) because it’s going to take a while to read it. I will have started (and hopefully even finished) others of these books before this scheduled post goes live. But regardless, I want to have them all read by the 23rd of September, when autumn officially starts in the Northern Hemisphere.
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- Sparrow Hill Road by Seanan McGuire
- The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
- Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
- All the Birds in the Sky by Charlie Jane Anders
- Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire
- Chimes at Midnight by Seanan McGuire
- The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire
- A Red-Rose Chain by Seanan McGuire
Those last four are all October Daye books (#s 6-9). I’m hoping that I’ll keep up with the #ADayeAMonth group on Twitter, which means reading up to book 9 in that series by the end of September.
Do you have reading plans for this summer? Do you bother to make seasonal TBR lists (I usually don’t) or are you more of a spontaneous reader?