Books On My Spring 2019 TBR
Well, the first three of these are going to be Discworld books for sure. I’ve been enjoying reading the Discworld series, and want to keep going with it, so we’ll see how many of these I get through. Beyond that, though, it’s the books I’m interested in reading soon but also the ones I think are likely to get to this spring. I won’t hold myself to this, of course, but it’s a tentative priority TBR.
- Soul Music by Terry Prachett
- Pyramids by Terry Prachett
- Guards! Guards! by Terry Prachett
- The Emerald Circus by Jane Yolen
- Passage by Connie Willis
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen
- Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire
- One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire
- Legion: The Many Lives of Stephen Leeds by Brandon Sanderson
- The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
Late Eclipses and One Salt Sea are both October Daye books (#4 and 5, respectively) and I’m planning on joining the #ADayeAMonth team with their Twitter Read-A-Long of the series. (There are 12 books out so far, with the 13th releasing at the end of the year, so the group is reading one book per month. I’m not 100% sure I’ll continue reading on the one book per month pace — I tend to binge read when I like a series — but I want to at least make the attempt so I have people to read with. Since I’ve already read books 1-3, I’m anticipating starting this Read-A-Long in April with book 4.