I have not finished nearly as many items as I wanted to this month. Alas. But at least there has been progress and there are finished objects! Yay! Always look on the bright side, right?
FOs (aka Finished Objects)
- Mario Kart GAL square
- Multnomah shawl — It’s washed and blocking! I had originally planned to knit this until I ran out of yarn, but I got bored with the shawl only two repeats after the pattern was officially over. So I cast off rather than let this project slip into the UFO pile.
UFOs (aka UnFinished Objects)
- 2016 GAL blanket — still hibernating, since I’ve been having trouble knitting two GAL blankets at once. This will get worked on again once the gift version is finished.
- Weaving project — yup, still pending.
- Nessie socks — I’m looking forward to working on these again, but since they’re for me they fall behind in priority to the gift socks.
- Dryad hat — I barely started this one because I had to re-do the brim so many times. Then I got bored because I was knitting the same thing for the third (fourth?) time. No idea when this will be worked on again.
- Don’t Cage Me In socks — I’ll get these done eventually. Or I’ll frog them. I haven’t decided yet. I’m a lot less excited about the sock or the yarn than I was initially. I might get rid of the whole thing. We’ll see.
WIPs (aka active Works In Progress)
- 2018 GAL blanket — current square: Cat’s All Folks!
- Wrack socks — these are getting there. They knit up faster than I expected, probably in part because they’re nearly all ribbing. I’m enjoying this knit, and hope they fit the person I plan to gift them to. (First pair of socks I’ll have knit for this person.)
- Close To You shawl — With Multnomah finished, I’ve decided to give this one travel knitting project priority. I’ve been taking it places so I can knit it away from home. It doesn’t require a ton of focus, so I can knit it on trips, or in meetings, or whatever.
- Minstrel Sweater — this is a fair isle sweater I’m making for myself. So far I haven’t gotten any further along than the gauge swatch, but I’m looking forward to making some real progress on it soon.
Oops, I didn’t remember to include all the photos. Nearly all of them, anyway.
Have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week!