Favorite Couples In Books
I guess this is an appropriate near Valentine’s Day topic! Should be a fun one, and it doesn’t really need any more explanation…
- Coriel and Kent in Summers at Castle Auburn by Sharon Shinn
- Eleanor and Reginald in Phoenix and Ashes by Mercedes Lackey
- Claire and Dean in Summon the Keeper by Tanya Huff
- Ned and Verity in To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
- Paige and Lucas in Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
- Kate and Thomas in Sorcery & Cecelia: or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
- Cecelia and James in Sorcery & Cecelia: or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
- Tony and Lee in Smoke and Ashes by Tanya Huff
- Henry and Jeff in Indexing: Reflections by Seanan McGuire
- Arwen and Aragorn in The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Random side note 1: I like book version of Arwen & Aragorn. Not movie version.
Random side note 2: Henry and Jeff are typically male names, but this is a heterosexual relationship. Tony and Lee are a homosexual relationship, though sadly it didn’t ever get much of a chance to develop before the series ended.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day, if you celebrate it! Mr. Wyrm and I will be staying home for Valentine’s proper, though I may see about picking up cheesecake for dessert at home.
And now that I’ve pulled out my list of favorite books to find my favorite couples, I think I need to re-read (at least) one of them. You know. So they don’t feel neglected or anything. It’s been way too long since I’ve done a good re-read binge.