Jaime @ Books and Waffles tagged me The Versatile Blogger Award a while ago. Thank you, Jaime! This is a fun tag. I hope nobody minds, but I got really random with the list of seven things about me.
Thank the person who nominated you
Leave a link to their blog
Tell us 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
This is the original website with all the rules, but it hasn’t been updated since February of 2017.
- I love Reese’s Peanut Butter cups, but not Reese’s Pieces.
- While I theoretically want to improve my handwriting, I don’t want to take the time to do it. I’d love to learn how to write specialty fonts, but don’t want to put in the time.
- I want to learn how to play the oboe just so I can play the duck’s part on Peter and the Wolf.
- My favorite Disney princess is Snow White. (Note: this is because of the princess we met in the theme parks, not because of the movie.)
- I have very fond memories of those novelty ice cream pops from the ice cream truck (which I probably wouldn’t like now if I were to try them again). Like these, but I remember them looking like Pac Man and the various ghosts.
- I love video games, but am very bad at platformers. I’ll take an RPG over a platformer any day.
- Lime is my favorite Popsicle, Jell-o, and jelly bean flavor.
I’ve been catching up on a lot of tags lately, so I’m not going to officially tag anyone. I don’t want to over-tag people. 🙂
Have a great day!