It’s Tuesday again! Which means it’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! This week’s theme is (as with last week’s) a little open-ended:
Throwback Freebie: Ten Books I Loved During The First Year I Started My Blog, Favorite Books Published 5 or 10 or 15 Years Ago, Ten Older Books I Forgot How Much I Loved, etc. etc. Tweak however you want!
I am going to do a throwback to the first year of my WordPress blog, and do:
A quick note on this — I had a Blogger blog for several years before I started my WordPress blog. I don’t link to that one anymore, but I’m sure it’s still out there somewhere. Also, in 2004 I only read (or at least only recorded having read) 24 books. This is pitifully small compared to the more than twice that I’ve read in recent years, so I’m including 2005 also.
- The Black Swan by Mercedes Lackey (read in 2004)
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones (read in 2004)
- Phoenix and Ashes by Mercedes Lackey (read in 2004 & 2005)
- Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson (read in 2004)
- The Grand Tour: or the Purloined Coronation Regalia by Patricia Wrede and Carolyn Stevermer (read in 2004)
- The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorn (read in 2005)
- Smoke & Shadows by Tanya Huff (read in 2005)
- Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong (read in 2005)
- Blood Lines by Tanya Huff (read in 2005)
- Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong (read in 2005)