Hi there everyone! I hope those of you who got the day off enjoyed your Labor Day long weekend. (For those of you who didn’t, either because you live somewhere other than the USA (or Canada I believe) or because you work in a service job that requires you to work on holidays, I hope it was still a great day for you.)
The Ten On Tuesday prompt for September 6, 2016 is 10 Things You Did This Weekend.
Since this was a long weekend, Mr. Wyrm and I had more time to do things other than our usual weekend TV binging and video game playing. Of course, there was some of that as well, but there was more other stuff than usual. Here’s a sampling of what I did:
- Started playing “The Witcher 3”. (I told you there was still some video game playing.)
- Watched several MST3K episodes. (We backed the #BringBackMST3K Kickstarter, and have since been re-watching all of the original episodes in order. It’s fun.)
- Went to a friend’s birthday BBQ.
- Went to rehearsal for the show I’m Stage Managing. (Amazingly enough, a lot of the cast didn’t go out of town for the long weekend, so we were able to hold rehearsal even though it was a holiday.)
- Tried out 2 new recipes for my Instant Pot. (One was a slow-cooker recipe, and the other was a pressure cooker recipe. I do like the versatility of this appliance.)
- Watched “Soap Dish”. (Because it’s funny. And it’s on HBO Go, so I didn’t have to pay anything extra for the rental.)
- Did laundry. (Holiday weekend or not, the regular chores need to be done.)
- Stayed in my PJs as much as possible.
- Knit. A lot.
- Did lots of dishes. (I’m trying to cook dinners over the weekend that will hold up well as leftovers during the week so that I can eat real food before running off to rehearsals, but that means lots of pots and pans to wash over the weekend.)
How about you? Do anything particularly fun this past weekend?