The Ten On Tuesday prompt for August 30, 2016 is 10 Things You Miss About Your Home When You’re Away.
We missed out on the Ten On Tuesday prompts for a couple weeks, but they’re back now! Here’s this week’s list:
- My cat!
- My bed. (Some hotel beds are more comfortable, true, but many of them are less so.)
- My pillow. (Even more than my bed, I miss my pillow.)
- Cooking in my kitchen.
- The variety of clothes in my closet. (Even though I pack too many clothes for most vacations, I still prefer being able to pick whatever I want.)
- My TV habits. (We don’t watch a lot of shows, but we do have our habits.)
- My family. (At least, when they aren’t vacationing with us.)
- My schedule. (It’s not work I miss, but I do miss the routine.)
- My shower. (Most hotel showers are too low-pressure.)
- My library. (Yes, I bring books with me, but sometimes I change my mind about what I want to read.)
Have a great day!