Happy holiday week to my American friends! I suppose Monday isn’t the ideal day for the 4th of July holiday (I’d rather have it on a Friday), but at least it means we get a 4-day work week!
The Ten On Tuesday prompt for Tuesday, July 5, 2016, is Ten Things You Did This Weekend.
I guess there were 10 things I did this weekend which I can list here. Not all of them were fun, though. I’ll start with the fun ones first.
- Independence Day BBQ with friends! This is an annual event, and we enjoy seeing everyone.
- Wine tasting with my guys (Mr. Wyrm, my dad, and my BIL).
- Tour De Fleece spinning! Yay!
- Knitting. Always fun.
- Watched Mr. Wyrm play Final Fantasy VII (while I knit).
- Baked cookies for the July 4th BBQ.
- Dyed & put highlights in my hair. (I get a dye + highlights kit in order to get the color I like best. I go to a salon for special occasions, but it’s way too expensive to get it done professionally every 2-3 months.)
- Laundry. (I told you not all of my list was fun things.)
- Dishes. Lots of dishes.
- Cleaned the cat box.
I hope you had a fun weekend! (Long weekend or otherwise!)