The Ten On Tuesday prompt for Tuesday, June 14, 2016 is 10 Things On This Summer’s Bucket List.
Sounds cool! Though I haven’t created a summer bucket list. So this will just be things that I currently would like to do this summer. Nothing official.
- Catch up on my GAL blanket knitting.
- Knit the Philosopher’s Stone MKAL.
- Read. A lot.
- Go with Mr. Wyrm to our local ice creamery for ice cream cones. (We’ve been before, but lately I’m more likely to pick up a pint to go instead of getting cones. It means that we generally end up with the same flavor instead of trying their unique ones.)
- Theatre stuff. This isn’t really a Bucket List item, since I’m under contract to get it completed, but still. I’m counting it.
- Try a ramen place near Mr. Wyrm’s work.
Yeah. I really can’t think of anything else to put on here. Oops. Oh well! Sorry guys – maybe you can let me know what I’m missing?