The Ten On Tuesday prompt for Tuesday, March 29, 206 is 10 Things You Love To Do Outside.
Outside, huh? I need to do more of the things that I love to do outside, because I seem to do more indoor things now than outdoor. I do still enjoy being outside, just not as much as when I was a kid.
- Disneyland! It’s outside (mostly). I love it. Therefore it qualifies.
- Walks with Mr. Wyrm. Not necessarily hikes, just walks.
- Reading. Not a stereotypical outdoor activity, but I like it.
- Taking pictures. I need to start taking pictures with a purpose – namely, learning how to use my camera better. But I do love nature shots taken out in the sunshine.
- Going on hikes. I don’t do this as often as I’d like. But I do love doing it.
- Gardening. Kinda. I don’t really have a proper yard, and I am not nearly as fond of container gardening. Also I don’t like the spiders and other bugs that come with gardening. But I love having a garden, and I did love helping take care of my dad’s rose garden when I lived at their house.
- Basking on a cruise ship deck. Pure bliss.
- Watching my niece & nephew play, or playing with them.
- Knitting. Another non-standard outdoor activity. But I do enjoy it! It’s nice to see the yarn in natural light, for one thing.
- Watching the waves. I don’t get to the beach often, but when I do my favorite part is just watching the waves. So peaceful.
Enjoy the sunshine! (If you have any where you are.)