The Ten On Tuesday prompt for Tuesday, March 1, 2016, is 10 Things You Would Do With An Extra Hour In The Day.
Oh, if only! Though, there’s a bill which would eliminate Daylight Saving Time in California, and I’m so hopeful that we can vote that stupid practice out. (I hate DST. HATE.) I guess that wouldn’t really count as a true “extra hour”, but it would be helpful!
Anyway, here are the first ten things I would do with an extra hour, in the order in which I think of them.
- Sleep. I almost never get enough time for sleep.
- Knit! Because what better to do with an extra hour?
- Read! Okay, reading for an extra hour is as good as knitting for an extra hour.
- More dinner prep for the next night. Sometimes I have (or make) the time to prep tomorrow’s dinner the night before, and that’s always a nice thing.
- Write. I have yet to come up with a good writing schedule. Maybe with an extra hour I’d be able to figure something out.
- Watch more TV shows. (Or movies.) Usually this would be paired with more knitting. Two for the price of one! Yay!
- Video Games! I usually don’t game as much as I want to, putting the game aside in favor of doing responsible adult stuff. With an extra hour in the day, I could allow myself more me-time.
- Sleep. Did I mention sleep?
- Go for walks. Just because.
- Cook myself a proper breakfast. I usually grab a quick bite instead of making a full breakfast, and if the extra hour fell between when I got up and when I had to be at work, this would be a nice use of it.
How about you? Any plans for a (theoretical) extra hour?