The Ten On Tuesday topic for Tuesday, December 22, 2015, is 10 Things You Look Forward to Doing After the Holiday Rush.
- Knitting for me. Without guilt, that is. I’ve been knitting for myself anyway.
- Sewing the Nora Doctor Bag. For me. Which is why I haven’t done it yet.
- Watching STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS! No, we haven’t seen it yet. Yes, we are fans, but neither Mr. Wyrm nor I wanted to wait in dumb lines (either to get in to the theatre or to get in to the cinema’s PARKING LOT, so the cinemas with reserved seats wouldn’t do us any good).
- Bake Day! Sometimes we do our family Bake Day before Christmas, to use for presents. Other years – as this year – we are doing it after Christmas because there was no time beforehand.
- Watching RiffTrax Live events! They will be re-running some of their prior live events in cinemas in January, and we will be going to some/all of them. Fun!
- Watching the Dr. Who and Sherlock specials at the cinema. I believe they’re both being shown after the Christmas holiday, even though the Dr. Who special is the Christmas special.
- Disneyland! Of course we have another trip planned. This is us.
- Spending time at home, in my PJs, with a cup of tea or cocoa and a book. Because.
- Looking at sewing patterns for me. As in, clothes. And then getting lessons (hi, Mom!) in tailoring them to fit me.
- Losing some weight! I’ve been lazy about exercising lately, and with all the yummy holiday goodies, I haven’t been cutting back on calories to compensate. It’s time to get back on track again. Nothing drastic, just a nice sustainable trimming down, but it’s long overdue.
How about you? Any plans now that things are supposed to settle down a bit?
Have a great rest of the week!