The Ten On Tuesday topic for Tuesday, December 8, 2015, is 10 Things You Truly Enjoy About the Holiday Season.
This is a fun topic. There is a lot I enjoy about this season! I’m going to list the first ten that come to mind, in no order of preference…
- The Messiah sing-along. (Fresh in my mind, since that was Monday night.)
- Disneyland all dressed up for Christmastime! (And no one is surprised…)
- Singing Christmas carols.
- Listening to Christmas carols.
- Watching a wonderful local (annual) production of “The Christmas Carol”.
- Cookie baking! Yum.
- Visiting with friends and family.
- Wrapping presents and putting them under the tree. I don’t really have a true explanation for why, but it just makes me happy.
- The weather. Especially when combined with holiday treats like peppermint hot chocolate and hot cider.
- Driving around and looking at Christmas light displays. All the sparkly lights feel so festive and happy.
Happy holidays, everyone!