The Ten On Tuesday topic for Tuesday, December 1, 2015 is 10 Best Things You Did In November.
Rabbit rabbit rabbit! Happy December, everyone! Let’s see what I did last month, hmm? It was a relatively quiet month (especially compared to past Novembers – such as three years ago, when I got engaged at the end of November). Quiet can be good, though! I enjoyed last month, even though it was a fairly calm month.
- Caroling rehearsals! We perform with a local theatre company and sing in Victorian costume. Great way to bring in money for the company’s slow time.
- Baked an apple pie. I think I may have been able to find my grandma’s pie recipe, so this makes me very happy.
- Thanksgiving with my family. It was lovely.
- Cuddled with Mr. Wyrm and Suzy-cat.
- Bought spiced cider from Trader Joe’s! Yum. I love that stuff. (Not quite as good as home-mulled cider, but instead of taking hours on the stove or in the Crock Pot, it takes a minute or two in the microwave.)
- Watched “The Full Monty” (stage production) live at one of my local community theatres.
- Went to brunch and the 75th anniversary of “Fantasia” with some friends.
- Saw the doctor. Not what people normally think of as a “best thing” to do, but it meant I was able to get meds to help me through this allergy / cold / whatever season, so I count it as a wonderful thing.
- Came home from a wonderful trip to Disney World! Yeah, this wasn’t quite as nice a thing as the trip itself, but it was still nice to be home.
- Played games on the PS4. (Diablo III, currently.) This may seem like a minor thing, but it was relaxing and fun. And that is one of the best things I can do for myself.
Have a great December!