The Ten On Tuesday topic for Tuesday, September 8, 2015 is 10 Things You Did This Weekend.
Well, my holiday weekend was spend doing a lot of nothing, but let’s see if I can come up with 10 things. I hope you had a great one!
- Knit a teeny bit.
- Sewed part of Mr. Wyrm’s Halloween costume.
- Rehearsal. (Holiday weekend or not, the show must go on!)
- Slept in.
- Celebrated a friend’s birthday.
- Laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.
- Made soup. (What? It’s still hot during the day, but mornings and evenings are chilly. Yay early fall!)
- Went grocery shopping.
- Drank iced chai lattes. Yum.
- Did my nails.
There. 10 things that kept me busy and yet (mostly) relaxed. Have a great rest of the week!