HI there! It’s been nice having a blog break, but one thing that I didn’t pause during said blog break was the emails with the 10 on Tuesday prompts. And so, even though I wasn’t writing the 10 on Tuesday blogs, I was seeing the emails come through. And one of them in particular interested me:
The Ten on Tuesday topic for 6/2/2015 is List the first 10 Songs that play on your favorite Pandora station. Or Spotify, or whatever other music service you use. If you don’t use an online service then feel free to hit shuffle on your iPod and list the first ten songs that play. Or, if you don’t use any technology for music, go to your favorite radio station and list the first 10 songs that play. Get the idea?
It does sound like fun! And that’s why I saved this prompt to use as a random, non-Tuesday blog later, once I came back from my blog vacation.
Well, I use my iPod to listen to music. And I currently have a lot of random stuff on it — lots of Disney, 7 years of Eurovision, and even some Christmas music that accidentally carried over when I added all my jazz music to my iPod. So, let’s see what comes up, shall we?
1. “Candy” by the Manhattan Transfer
2. “Help!” by the Beatles
3. “The Girl From Yesterday” by the Eagles
4. “What About My Dreams” by Kati Wolf (Eurovision 2011)
5. “The Battle” by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman (Aladdin)
6. “P.S. I Love You” by the Beatles
7. “Joseph Smith American Moses” from The Book Of Mormon (original Broadway cast)
8. “Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!” by Michael Bublé
9. “Need You Tonight” by A C Rock
10. “More Than A Feeling” by Boston
And that’s my ten! I’m always amused by hitting shuffle on all of my music and seeing what I get. Yes, playlists are fun and have their time and place, but it’s sillier when you don’t limit the music to anything.
Have a great day!