The Ten on Tuesday topic for 5/12/2015 is 10 Things You Need to Do and Stop Procrastinating.
Heh… right. Only 10?
- This blog post. But it appears I’m working on this one…
- Writing. Or world building. Or both.
- Block my finished knitting. I can’t (personally) consider them truly finished until they’re washed and blocked.
- Get the rest of the scrapbook stuff I won’t be using either up on eBay it donated.
- Buy new work shoes.
- Clean the dining room table. It’s currently been taken over by a sewing project which I can show you after it’s been given away.
- Write a WIP Weds post. It has been a while since I’ve posted an update.
- Get more sleep. A constant battle, this.
- Host a proper Eurovision party. It doesn’t help that in the States, very few people know what Eurovision is, much less why they should come watch it.
- Do a combination of losing weight and clothes shopping which results in me liking the way my clothes fit again.
That’s 10, anyway. What about you? Anything major you should stop procrastinating?