Picture this: you are hosting a dinner party and you can invite 10 fictional characters (from books, please, not movies or other genres). Who would you invite?
Well, I had planned to post this, you know, ON TUESDAY. But I got distracted and didn’t schedule it ahead of time, and so it hasn’t gone up yet. But I like it, soe re it is anyway…
- Gandalf (Hobbit/Lord of the Rings) – he’s always good for some fireworks!
- Master Robinton (Pern) – gotta invite a good storyteller.
- NOT Sherlock Holmes. He would, I fear, irritate everyone. But maybe John Watson.
- F’nor and Brekke (Pern) – because DRAGONS AND FIRE LIZARDS. And they are less intimidating than F’lat and Lessa.
- See #4
- Winnie the Pooh – because everyone needs a talking bear of little brain.
- Dr. Maya Witherspoon (The Serpent’s Shadow) – partly because she’s a fun character, and partly in the hopes she can heal whatever’s up with our various issues.
- Fred & George (Harry Potter series) – because I think they’d just be a lot of fun.
- See #8
- Danilo Than (Elfshadow, Elfsong, and various other Forgotten Realms books) – he’s a bard AND a wizard. And throws one heck of a party.
Have a great evening everyone!