The Ten on Tuesday topic for February 17th, 2015, is 10 Things You Are Looking Forward To Right Now.
Well. This should be a fun one. However, those of you who know me should expect lots of things Disney on here…
- Disneyland trip this spring. Because Disneyland. You know how it is.
- Disneyland trip for the 60th anniversary. See previous. Also, it should be a fun party.
- Alaska Cruise! Yes, on a Disney ship. No, I won’t be posting about it again until after we get back. I don’t mind telling the blog that I’m going on these trips, but I don’t want to talk about them much until I get BACK from them.
- More squares for the GAL blanket! This is a really fun knit-along. (Or crochet-along for those who prefer that format.) More information about the GAL is here, and if you’re at all interested you should check it out. For the fun of looking at the designs if nothing else.
- Summer of Socks. I think I’m going to participate again this year. Well, maybe. But I always get excited about it beforehand, and this year is no exception.
- STICHES WEST! It’s coming up soon… as in Thursday. Should be fun, since it usually is.
- Tomorrowland (the movie). It looks really interesting, and I’m curious to see what they do with it.
- Inside Out (another movie). I love Pixar films and this one looks like it will be no exception.
- Eurovision 2015. Most people in the States don’t know about Eurovision, and I only found out because Mr. Wyrm got introduced by someone – he got hooked, so when we started dating, he got me hooked. And now we watch it regularly every year, and choose who we would have voted for if we, you know, had votes. It’s got some great music. You should check it out.
- Avengers 2 (yup, another movie). I really loved the first one, and the trailers for the second look AMAZING. So that will be fun, too! Should be a good summer for movies.
Hope you’re having a great week so far! Anything particular that you are looking forward to?