It’s time for the 3rd check-in for this Round! And it’s still Sunday, so it’s technically on time.
1. Some kind of writing task at least two times a week. Yup! I know I did this for sure this week. One thing that rehearsals are good for is giving me a chunk of time between work and theatre in which to eat and either read or write. And since I’ve been forgetting my book lately (and forgetting that I have ebooks on both my phone and tablet) I’ve been writing. (2/3)
2. Exercise at least three times a week. Yup! Granted, one of the “three times” was before we watched the dolphin show and another of them was AFTER said show. I don’t care. Spending all day walking around a theme park has to count for something. (2/3)
3. Knit 2 squares for the 2015 Geek-A-Long blanket. Still in progress. Good progress, but not as fast as it could be, because I’ve been focusing on #4, craft-wise. (0/2 squares)
4. Finish a crocheted scarf I’m working on for a friend. In progress. about 60% done. I still hold our hope that this might be done in time for said friend’s birthday. (0/1 completed scarf)
5. Post ROW blogs at least once a week, and visit (& comment on!) the blogs on my blog roll plus at least 5 random ROW-er blogs. I did this last week! Yay me! And thanks to all my fellow ROWers who stopped by to visit me in return! (2/3)
Have a great last week of January, everyone! Hard to believe the year’s already nearly 1/12th gone…