The Ten on Tuesday topic for 11/25 is 10 Things You Are Thankful For. Happy (American) Thanksgiving Week!
This is kinda an obligatory post for American for this week. (And Canadians a while ago. I don’t know about any other countries.) But I’m happy to do it! There’s a lot to be thankful for.
- My family. (Pets included.)
- Our health.
- That we have the means to live happy lives without too much struggle to keep food on the table and a roof overhead.
- My creativity, even if it seems like more of a curse after watching creepy movies late at night.
- The imagination of others who give me fun things to explore and read and watch and otherwise enjoy.
- Science. Because wow. Have you seem the stuff we’ve done for science lately?
- My friends. They’re a good bunch.
- Knitting. I joke, but sometimes I do feel that it helps keep me sane.
- (Senses of) humor. Mine and others.
- Chocolate. Because we all need tasty things in our lives.
Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving this week or not, I hope you have plenty of things in your own life to be thankful for!