Time for an update! Though sadly still no knitting pictures that I can show you to prove that I am still knitting, even though I’ve been doing a lot more writing lately. But I do have the ROW80 Goals Update:
- OCT: Prepare SF (novel project codename) characters & plot for NaNoWriMo. Good enough. I didn’t do as much as I had wanted on this, but I did enough.
- NOV: Write 50k words or more in SF. In progress… This weekend is going to be a low word count one, though, so I need to crank out as many words as I can (and still stay sane) before that…
- DEC: Finish the first draft of SF. When done, set aside. (No revision allowed until 1 month after completion date.)
- Work on writing projects a minimum of 5 days / week. On track. Not as many words per day as I want, but there has been daily progress so far.
- Visit and comment on a minimum of 7 other ROW blogs / week. Yup! I made a point of doing this on Sunday as soon as I posted my ROW update. Don’t look at me like that. I wasn’t procrastinating my writing, I was working on other goals while I was online.
- Write a minimum of 3 blog posts / week. At least one of these should be a ROW update. So far so good. Actually, with this post, we’ll be at three. So this goal is a success too!
Words, words words… must get more words.