The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/28 is 10 Things You Feel Good About Right Now. Have fun!
Ten Things I feel good about, huh? Well, this will be a very random list. Let’s see what pops into my head! This is in that order (the order in which I think of them) and not priority by any means.
- I’m running a giveaway contest! I love doing giveaways. It makes me feel good about myself. Rule reminder: comment on any posts published from 10/27/14 to 10/31/14. In that comment, let me know which of the two giveaway necklaces (stars & pink with blue heart) you like better. Preferably say something else beyond that, too, but that’s not strictly-speaking a requirement. UPDATED TO ADD: I forgot to add an exact end date. Some people like those. Let’s call it midnight Pacific time on Saturday, November 1.
- New car, new car, la la la la la la! I’m having so much fun driving. Whee!
- I have good plans for NaNo. Maybe not as detailed as I’d like, but I HAVE PLANS. And more than that, I AM DOING WRITING THINGS. It’s been too long.
- The EDJ. (That’s Evil Day Job, for those who are unsure.) While I’m not sure about the long-term viability of me staying with the current position (it will depend on a variety of things, and none of them are items I am willing to discuss in such a public forum as a blog) I am currently pleased with the job I am doing there. Mostly with how I feel I am doing at it than the job duties themselves, but still. It’s nice to feel you are doing a good job.
- Theatre. I am (co-)stage managing again, and it feels good. I’ve missed it, though I have also decided that breaks are good, and doing less than I once was is vital to my staying sane, having any kind of relationship with Mr. Wyrm, and getting any writing done. It’s still nice to be back involved in a show.
- My knitting. I’m still ignoring the Sweetheart Sweater and the seam I messed up on my nephew’s fox, so all of my knitting is currently making me happy.
- I’m doing the healthy thing! Mostly. Kinda. Well, I’m at least eating mostly healthy. (With a few splurges thrown in. Those are important, too.) And we just got and set up an exercise bike, so I have big plans for that. I may not feel so good about it later if I don’t use the bike enough, but right now I feel good about it.
- Social stuff. Sometimes I am a hermit. I am an introvert, so those times are more normal to me than otherwise. But even as I am feeling normal and happy to be by myself or with my few selected close friends and family, I feel guilty that I am being withdrawn. Lately, I’ve been being happily social. I think the key is doing just enough but not so much that I feel overloaded and pull back into being an introvert.
- Tootsie rolls. They are tasty. They are out in the Jack-O-Lantern of treats at work. Enough said.
- It rained over the weekend! Not enough to really consider more than a shower, but still. When you’re in a drought, any rain is appreciated. And I love the rain regardless of the drought. More! I want more! 🙂
What about you? Anything in particular you feel good about right now?