Today’s Ten On Tuesday is something slightly different. Today, the prompt is to write ten things about ourselves – but, since it’s April Fool’s Day, some of these things should be untrue. And you guys get to guess which are true and which are not. 🙂 The prompt leaves it up to us to determine how many untruths we include, so there’s no hint there. I don’t even know how many of which kind I want to write yet. I will tell you, though, that there will be at least one of each.
So, without further ado, here are 10 (Possibly True) Things About Me:
1. I am a middle child.
2. I was born an Air Force Brat.
3. The first craft I learned to do was crochet.
4. I share a middle name with my grandma.
5. I didn’t attempt knitted lace until after I had mastered two other ways to make lace.
6. I am scared of snakes.
7. I have read all of the Pern novels written by Anne McCaffrey, though only a sampling of the ones written/co-written by Todd.
8. My favorite park at Walt Disney World is Epcot.
9. Tinkerbell is my favorite Disney character.
10. My first word was dog.
So what do you think? Do you know which ones are true and which are false?
Stay tuned for the answers next week – I’ll post them along with whatever next week’s Ten on Tuesday prompt is.