Here’s my progress report for the Round of Words this week…
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP. Here are the finished projects:
- Coffee (& tea) Cup Cozy
- Eli-Duett Shawl
- Schnecken Mitts
- Eliina Shawl
- Owling Mitts
- Galder Socks
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- More Cute Stories by Rolly Crump
- All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Girl With The Iron Touch by Kady Cross
- Hunted by Kevin Hearne
- Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
- George Carlin Reads To You by George Carlin
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Figure out what story to write. ~ Still no time spent thinking about this. Starting to get discouraged by the number of things I need/want to do, and the amount of time I have available to me. It’s time to do something about the stupid number of hours I spend commuting.
- Read a craft book. ~I’m reading CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER by Heather Sellers.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book. ~ In progress. But no additional progress – just what I’d done last week. Hopefully I’ll do better this week.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- January: There was a Disneyland trip in there, which was fun. It wasn’t with the entire family, but enough of it that I think it counts.
- February: We held a party for my dad, that was great fun.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Paper: ~ January: All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee; February: The Girl With The Iron Touch by Kady Cross
- Audio: ~ January: Trapped by Kevin Hearne; February: Hunted by Kevin Hearne
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- January: partial progress. I did this earlier in the month, but didn’t continue it at the end of the month.
- February:Done! I’m not sure I want to continue maintaining my LibraryThing, though. It seems like there are too many things out there I keep up already, and I rarely use it. We’ll see. I’ll keep updating it until I decide.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Still nothing much. Some brain time, but no actual writing.
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ Yes! Weekday gym time FTW!
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ George Carlin Reads To You
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Yes. I’m pretty sure I did that this week.
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ Yes! I did this! (I think. Sigh. Too distracted lately.)
Have a great week, everyone!