Today we have another fun open-ended Ten on Tuesday. (Don’t get me wrong, I like the standard “10 favorite whatever” prompts, too, but these are fun and different.) This week’s prompt is “I feel…” It’s in no particular order this week, just as I think of things. And like the last open-ended one, I’m not going to elaborate much at this point. If you really want to know what I’m talking about in one or more of them, that’s what the comments section is for. 🙂
1. I feel sleepy, most days.
2. I feel like I spend half my life commuting. I know this is an exaggeration, but it’s still frustrating as all get out.
3. I feel super lucky to have the family I do, both the family I was born with, and the family I chose (husband and in-laws and friends alike).
4. I feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything accomplished that I need to, much less the things I want to do.
5. I feel grateful to have a paying job. And yet…
6. I feel like it’s time to move on from my current position and find something that will challenge me.
7. I feel great when I exercise, but still way too comfy and warm in my bed on weekday mornings, so (except for once) I have yet to get up in time for the yoga class I want to take on Saturday morning.
8. I feel happiest when I am able to work on projects of my choosing. Knitting, writing… even projects I pick at work (though I’d rather be knitting) are better than things I HAVE to do.
9. I feel disconnected from my friends. Since I moved to be with Mr. Wyrm, I haven’t spent a lot of time socializing in my new location. I know his local friends (and they’re great), but I haven’t made any new friends of my own in my new home town. So when I want to do things with my (and not our) friends, I have to drive an hour or so to visit.
10. I feel in need of some pampering. Maybe a massage or a pedicure. At the very least, I think I’ll get a haircut (with shampoo) so that I can consider it a mini-scalp massage.
I hope you’re all feeling great!