Oops. It seems I somehow skipped my ROW Week 6 update. Oops. And I’m slacking again as far as when this is posted, since it was supposed to be done by yesterday.
Here’s my progress report for the Round of Words THIS week…
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP. Here are the finished projects:
- Coffee (& tea) Cup Cozy
- Eli-Duett Shawl
- Schnecken Mitts
- Eliina Shawl
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- More Cute Stories by Rolly Crump
- All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- The Girl With The Iron Touch by Kady Cross
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Work on my new collaborative web-based writing project.
- Brainstorming a plot: ~ I’ve started helping with this, but the rest of the group still seems busy with other matters, so it’s slow going.
- Working out a schedule of deadlines: ~ See above. I can’t do the schedule by myself. There was some minor action from my collaborators, so this is not cut. Still no real progress made on it, though..
- Figure out what story to write. ~ I haven’t had enough time that wasn’t spent thinking about other things to think about what I want to write. Getting there.
- Read a craft book. ~I’m reading CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER by Heather Sellers.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book. ~ In progress. So far I’ve only done the Chapter 1 exercise, and only a time or two, but still progress.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- January: There was a Disneyland trip in there, which was fun. It wasn’t with the entire family, but enough of it that I think it counts.
- February: We held a party for my dad, that was great fun.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Paper: ~ January: All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee; February: The Girl With The Iron Touch by Kady Cross
- Audio: ~ January: Trapped by Kevin Hearne; February: Hunted by Kevin Hearne
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- January: partial progress. I did this earlier in the month, but didn’t continue it at the end of the month.
- February:Done! I’m not sure I want to continue maintaining my LibraryThing, though. It seems like there are too many things out there I keep up already, and I rarely use it. We’ll see. I’ll keep updating it until I decide.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Not really. I did some work, but not 3 hours by a long shot.
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ Only twice again this week. I’ll make it three one of these weeks.
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ The Girl With The Iron Touch by Kady Cross
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Maybe? I don’t remember.
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ I don’t remember about this one, either.
Have a great week, everyone!