This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but what with the annual super bowl party we attend, I got it started and then never actually posted it. So it’s late, but better that than never.
Without further ado, here’s my progress report for the Round of Words this week:
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP. Here are the finished projects:
- Coffee (& tea) Cup Cozy
- Eli-Duett Shawl
- Schnecken Mitts
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- More Cute Stories by Rolly Crump
- All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Work on my new collaborative web-based writing project.
- Brainstorming a plot: ~ I’ve started helping with this, but the rest of the group still seems busy with other matters, so it’s slow going.
- Working out a schedule of deadlines: ~ See above. I can’t do the schedule by myself. This may be cut if there’s no action from my collaborators.
- Get my 2 main characters firmed up for SCVH.
- Read a craft book. ~I’m starting CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER by Heather Sellers.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- January: There was a Disneyland trip in there, which was fun. It wasn’t with the entire family, but enough of it that I think it counts.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Paper: ~ January: All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- Audio: ~ January: Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- January: partial progress. I did this earlier in the month, but didn’t continue it at the end of the month.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Partial progress on this too. I got some time in, but not the full 3 hours.
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ This is a week of partials. I got in 2 days instead of 3, because I wanted to sleep isntead of going to the yoga class.
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ All Wound Up: The Yarn Harlot Writes for a Spin
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Done!
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ I think I did this one. I hope I did. I’m counting it anyway.
Have a great week, everyone!