Here’s my progress report for the Round of Words this week:
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP. Here are the finished projects:
- Coffee (& tea) Cup Cozy
- Eli-Duett Shawl
- Schnecken Mitts
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- More Cute Stories by Rolly Crump
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Work on my new collaborative web-based writing project.
- Brainstorming a plot: ~ I’ve started helping with this, but the rest of the group still seems busy with other matters, so it’s slow going.
- Working out a schedule of deadlines: ~ See above. I can’t do the schedule by myself.
- Get my 2 main characters firmed up for SCVH.
- Read a craft book. ~I’m starting CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER by Heather Sellers.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- January: There was a Disneyland trip in there, which was fun. It wasn’t with the entire family, but enough of it that I think it counts.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Paper: ~ January: All Wound Up by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
- Audio: ~ January: Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Success for this week! Barely, but still. It counts. Even if the writing project I focused on was a brand-new plot bunny and not something I have listed in my ROW goals…
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ Yay! Made it this week. Cardio x2 and 1 beginning yoga class. I really enjoyed the yoga, and am going to make every effort to make that a weekly thing.
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ More Cute Stories
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Yup. Last minute, but that still counts.
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ Made this one, too! Lots of green this week, hooray!
Have a great week, everyone!