Here’s my progress report for the Round of Words this week. And yes! There are more knitting projects finished than you have seen on here so far. That’s because the 2nd and 3rd ones are gifts that have not been received yet. Once they are, I’ll post FO blog posts.
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP. Here are the finished projects:
- Coffee (& tea) Cup Cozy
- Eli-Duett Shawl
- Schnecken Mitts
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
- Trapped by Kevin Hearne
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Work on my new collaborative web-based writing project.
- Brainstorming a plot: ~ I’ve started helping with this, but the rest of the group still seems busy with other matters, so it’s slow going.
- Working out a schedule of deadlines: ~ See above. I can’t do the schedule by myself.
- Get my 2 main characters firmed up for SCVH.
- Read a craft book. ~I’m starting CHAPTER AFTER CHAPTER by Heather Sellers.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- January: There was a Disneyland trip in there, which was fun. It wasn’t with the entire family, but enough of it that I think it counts.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Audio: ~ January: Trapped by Kevin Hearne
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Not 3 hours. I did spend some time, but I also had issues with Google and gave up too quickly.
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ Only one time this week. Better than none, but not where I want to be. Still healing up, though… hopefully next week I’ll get back on track.
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ Trapped (Iron Druid #5)
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Done!
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ Done!
Have a great week, everyone!