Here’s my progress report for the Round of Words this week:
- The (Knitting) Year of the WIP.
- 52 book (reviews) in 52 weeks.
- Tricked by Kevin Hearne
- Simon’s Cat by Simon Tofield
Round (aka quarter)-long Goals
- Work on my new collaborative web-based writing project.
- Brainstorming a plot:
- Working out a schedule of deadlines:
- Get my 2 main characters firmed up for SCVH.
- Read a craft book.
- Do any applicable exercises that go with the book.
- (At least) 1 good visit with family per month.
- (At least) 1 paper book read, and 1 audio book listened to.
- Update my book library in LibraryThing. Audio books and e-books too.
- Spend a minimum of 3 hours per week on writing projects. Any writing projects. ~ Not done. Between being sick and being lazy, I just didn’t get to it on the days I had planned to.
- Go to the gym 3 times per week minimum. I’m not setting a specific goal of what to do each time I go, but I hope to have weekly focus on weights, cardio, and the yoga class I want to start. ~ Not this week. Illness and gym time don’t mix well.
- Post a minimum of 3 blog posts per week.
- Review one book per week on the blog. ~ Done!
- Maintain my books read for the week in Goodreads. ~ Done!
- Read and comment on at least 7 blogs, at least 3 of which should be other ROWers. ~ I’m pretty sure I did this one, though since I forgot to add it until half-way through the week, I’m not positive. I’m calling it a win anyway, though, if for no other reason than I remembered to add it.