The Ten on Tuesday prompt for today is: “10 Favorite Moments from 2013.” It’s a fitting first 10 on Tuesday for 2014, and I’m going to count down in order (pretty much) from my least favorite to my favorite.
10. Various Disney trips. In general. There are a couple of specific trips that made the list individually as well.
9. Visits with family. This would be further up the list, except the visits were very casual and I don’t have specific memories of most of the events. Just general good feelings.
8. Watching the Dr. Who 50th Anniversary episode in the theatre. Just a bunch of fun.
7. Haunt at Knott’s Berry Farm. I only enjoyed it because I was with a great group of people. But it was a bunch more fun than I expected.
6. The Grand Duke. It’s a seldom done Gilbert & Sullivan show, and I enjoyed being a part of it.
5. Epcot’s Food and Wine festival. We went with our MiceChat friends, and had a blast (as usual).
4. Celebrating New Year’s among friends. We ended the year in the same way we started it, at a PJ party surrounded by good friends from theatre.
3. My nephew’s birth. I wasn’t present for it, but it went pretty smoothly and everyone is healthy. That’s a good thing.
2. The Disney Cruise we took for our honeymoon. I don’t think I blogged about that yet. Maybe I will this year.
1. Getting married to Mr. Wyrm! The wedding was great. The fact that it was at Disneyland was great. Having so many family members and friends with us was great. Definitely my highlight of the year.
How was your 2013? Anything special happen?