Today’s Ten on Tuesday prompt is the obvious (but no less valid) “Ten Things You’re Thankful For.” This one needs no intro, so here’s my list (in random order):
1. My family – which is significantly larger this year (due to marriage) than it was last year.
2. My cat.
3. My friends.
4. My health, and the health of the above.
5. My skill at crafting.
6. My paycheck… even if I’m only sometimes thankful for the job itself.
7. My sense of humor.
8. My & Mr. Wyrm’s ability to put food on the table, and a roof over our heads.
9. My creativity, though I would love more time to use it (see #6).
10. My ability to be awed by the wonder of the world around us.