Today’s Ten on Tuesday is 10 Things You Love To Do On An Extra Day Off. “You know those days – a Monday holiday, a personal day, a snow day – what do you love to do?”
Well, even though I’ve never experienced a snow day, I do love days off. Here are some of my favorite things to do, in no particular order (and though I enjoy them, that doesn’t mean I actually do them often…):
1. Sleep in.
2. Have a pajama day.
3. Read. A lot.
4. Wash my car, and take my time doing so.
5. Pamper myself – say with a massage or a manicure.
6. Knit. More than usual.
7. Movie day! In or out doesn’t matter.
8. Dinner for breakfast. (Goes well with PJ day.)
9. Visit family.
10. Look at open/model homes. Not because I’m moving. Just because it’s fun.