yet again I am late posting my Sunday ROW
update. Sigh. Let’s just get down to it without any more waiting:
- Read one craft book– I am still working on the Create A Character Clinic.
- Re-read T (a prior NaNoNovel) draft and make revision notes – not started yet. I want to print it out, but I think we need new toner first.
- Complete the “Create a Character Clinic” for the Hero & Heroine of SCVH – Working on it! The iPad is a nice tool for this, but a Bluetooth keyboard would make it even nicer.
- Visit with parents & sister a minimum of once a month – done for July over the weekend of the 4th (and again after that a few times to celebrate the birth of my nephew); done for August on 8/10 (at the zoo!); done for September at a welcome party for my new nephew.
- Minimum of one hike or 2-mile or more walk per month – done for July & August
WEEKLY GOALS (with the week starting on Sunday):
- Walk at least
50k35k steps per week – I only walked 26,931 steps last week. I was a major slacker, but I needed the recharge time.
- Write 3 blogs per week – Success! I got in My Labor Day ROW Update, a knitting WIP Weds, and a Caturday wish (complete with cute cat photo).
- Read & comment on 10 blogs per week – I did better than last week, but did not get in 10 comments. Next week? Hopefully, anyway.
- 2 hours per week on my theatre projects (I have two projects that I don’t want to detail here, but I want to spend time on them. I know what they are, even if you don’t need to) – Success! But again jut on the one project.
- 2 hours per week on the writing and revising items on the Round Goals – Success! Nearly all iPad work still, but Success.
- 2 hours per week on my scrapbooks – Not
done. But I’m still not sure what’s going on with the Creative Memories bankruptcy and how that impacts what I want to do with my scrapbooks. We’ll see if I get anything else done until they make those announcements – though there are other things I can do that aren’t impacted by that.
- 1 “date night” (of any kind) per week with Mr. Wyrm – Yup! Among other things, we went to a birthday party for the guy who officiated at our wedding. Fun times!