It’s Sunday again! Time for another ROW post! In other news, can you believe August is half over? Which means that this Round for the Round of Words in 80 days is about half over? I don’t want to think about it. Next Round includes NaNo, and I will be doing both ROW and NaNo this year. I must be crazy.
In less panic-inducing news, here’s how my progress has been so far this Round. Look at all that green! Go me!
- Read one craft book – I realized I am being silly. The “Create a Character Clinic” is a craft book that I am reading this Round. And I am about 1/4 – 1/3 of the way through it. So while I have not yet finished this goal, I am making progress toward it.
- Re-read T (a prior NaNoNovel) draft and make revision notes – not started yet. I want to print it out, but I think we need new toner first.
- Complete the “Create a Character Clinic” for the Hero & Heroine of SCVH – still making notes for my Heroine’s motivation — I haven’t gotten to the Hero yet, but I’ve gotten some good stuff for her.
- Visit with parents & sister a minimum of once a month – done for July over the weekend of the 4th (and again after that a few times to celebrate the birth of my nephew); done for August on 8/10 (at the zoo!)
- Minimum of one hike or 2-mile or more walk per month – done for July & August
WEEKLY GOALS (with the week starting on Sunday):
- Walk at least
50k35k steps per week – According to my pedometer, I walked 31,753 this week. However, I know there was at least one day when it was not tracking properly due to where I had it clipped. So I’m considering this one a success even though the numbers are slightly off.
- Write 3 blogs per week – Success! I wrote my ROW update, a Ten On Tuesday about kitchen gadgets, and a (Mostly) Wordless WIP Wednesday featuring my tea wallet project.
- Read & comment on 10 blogs per week – Success! I think I have maybe caught up on my blog reading — except of course that by now my prolific blogger friends will have written MORE. Still, I know I ready & commented on at least 10 blog posts, though it was more likely closer to 20.
- 2 hours per week on my theatre projects (I have two projects that I don’t want to detail here, but I want to spend time on them. I know what they are, even if you don’t need to) – Success! I had to write an advertising article about one of the projects, and that alone probably took me 2 hours. Still, it was important to do, and I did it! Yay!
- 2 hours per week on the writing and revising items on the Round Goals – Success! These may have been stolen hours when I had great ideas at the EDJ and wrote notes on my breaks and during lulls in work tasks, but still.
- 2 hours per week on my scrapbooks – Success! Quite accidentally, too. I hadn’t planned on spending the time on this project, but I did and it’s coming along nicely.
- 1 “date night” (of any kind) per week with Mr. Wyrm – Success! He has returned from his work trip, and we spent last night eating pizza, drinking (hard) cider, and watching “The History Of The World: Part I.”