It’s still Sunday. Therefore this still counts as an “on time” ROW post. 😉
Here’s how my progress has been so far:
- Read one craft book – not started yet
- Re-read T (a prior NaNoNovel) draft and make revision notes – not started yet
- Complete the “Create a Character Clinic” for the Hero & Heroine of SCVH – started making notes for my Heroine’s motivation
- Visit with parents & sister a minimum of once a month – done for July over the weekend of the 4th (and again after that a few times to celebrate the birth of my nephew); done for August on 8/10 (at the zoo!)
- Minimum of one hike or 2-mile or more walk per month – done for July & August
WEEKLY GOALS (with the week starting on Sunday):
- Walk at least
50k35k steps per week – Not done, even with a trip to the zoo on Saturday. I got 34,681 steps in. Given that I have not been making this goal very well, I am revising it to a more likely to be achieved number.
- Write 3 blogs per week – Success! I don’t feel like listing them at the moment, but I did get in my three.
- Read & comment on 10 blogs per week – Success! I am still in the process of catching up — at this rate, I will FOREVER be in the process of catching up — and so I think all 10 comments may have been on the same blog. But that still counts.
- 2 hours per week on my theatre projects (I have two projects that I don’t want to detail here, but I want to spend time on them. I know what they are, even if you don’t need to) – Success, maybe? I only worked on the one project that has current deadlines, but I think I spent 2-ish hours on it. If not, we’ll still call it good enough for this week.
- 2 hours per week on the writing and revising items on the Round Goals – No go. Again. But (see below) I have finished one major deadline, so there’s hope for this for the coming week.
- 2 hours per week on my scrapbooks – Success! And I finished the scrapbook in question, hooray! Since the digital scrapbooking company I use (Creative Memories) is in the middle of bankruptcy and reorganizing, I may decide to scratch this one from my to-do list for the moment. I may also use this for time spent researching alternative options (in case I don’t like the re-org).
- 1 “date night” (of any kind) per week with Mr. Wyrm – Success! He is off doing work stuff most of this week, so I won’t see him much compared to normal, so we made a point of going out for a nice meal together before the craziness started. Yay!