Well, this update is REALLY late… oh well. Better late than never?
Here’s how my progress has been so far:
- Read one craft book – not started yet
- Re-read T (a prior NaNoNovel) draft and make revision notes – not started yet
- Complete the “Create a Character Clinic” for the Hero & Heroine of SCVH – started making notes for my Heroine’s motivation
- Visit with parents & sister a minimum of once a month – done for July over the weekend of the 4th (and again after that a few times to celebrate the birth of my nephew)
- Minimum of one hike or 2-mile or more walk per month – done for July
WEEKLY GOALS (with the week starting on Sunday):
- Walk at least 50k steps per week – Not done. I don’t even want to tally how bad I was at meeting this goal last week. I just know it was BAD.
- Write 3 blogs per week – Success! I posted my ROW update, a WIP Weds post featuring two nearly finished knitting projects, a FO post showcasing the Starflower Socks, and a Friday Reads blog reviewing STEPHANIE PEARL-NCPHEE CASTS OFF.
- Read & comment on 10 blogs per week – Success! I spent a lot of time in the early part of the week doing even more catch-up on my blog reading and commenting. I still didn’t track how many comments I made, and I follow chatty people, so there’s still a lot more to read. Yikes! I’ll get caught up eventually, right? (Please say I’m right.)
- 2 hours per week on my theatre projects (I have two projects that I don’t want to detail here, but I want to spend time on them. I know what they are, even if you don’t need to) – Success! I spent a lot of time on theatre projects last week. Granted, it was still only on one of the two projects, but at least I got done what needed to be done. For last week. This week there’s more – and different – stuff to be done.
- 2 hours per week on the writing and revising items on the Round Goals – No go. I was perhaps too busy with the aforementioned theatre project, because I didn’t get much – if any – writing done.
- 2 hours per week on my scrapbooks – Success! Still chasing that deadline, but nearly done.
- 1 “date night” (of any kind) per week with Mr. Wyrm – Success! We (well, he) managed to repair the microwave! And so we went out for cheesecake to celebrate. We also spent some time relaxing at a Starbucks one sunny afternoon, which was a really nice change of pace.