Happy end of July, everyone! I hope your Round Of Words progress (for those participating) is going well, and that you’re having a great weekend (for everyone)!
Here’s how my progress has been so far:
- Read one craft book – not started yet
- Re-read T (a prior NaNoNovel) draft and make revision notes – not started yet
- Complete the “Create a Character Clinic” for the Hero & Heroine of SCVH – started making notes for my Heroine’s motivation
- Visit with parents & sister a minimum of once a month – done for July over the weekend of the 4th (and again after that a few times to celebrate the birth of my nephew)
- Minimum of one hike or 2-mile or more walk per month – done for July
WEEKLY GOALS (with the week starting on Sunday):
- Walk at least 50k steps per week – Not done. I walked 34,123 steps this week, which is nothing to sneeze at, but nowhere near my goal.
- Write 3 blogs per week – Success! I posted my ROW update, a Ten On Tuesday blog about summer treats, and a Friday Reads blog featuring THE FALSE PRINCESS.
- Read & comment on 10 blogs per week – Success! I spent a lot of time catching up on my blog reading and commenting this past week. I didn’t track how many comments I made, and I know there are still a lot left in my feed reader that I need to catch up on, but I’m getting there.
- 2 hours per week on my theatre projects (I have two projects that I don’t want to detail here, but I want to spend time on them. I know what they are, even if you don’t need to) – As with last week, I think I spent half the time I planned on this, and only on one of the two priojects. So still better than nothing, but not quite success.
- 2 hours per week on the writing and revising items on the Round Goals – I didn’t properly track the amount of time I spent on my writing progress, so I’m not sure, but I think I got half-way done on this one.
- 2 hours per week on my scrapbooks – Success! Which is a darned good thing, because I have a deadline to make.
- 1 “date night” (of any kind) per week with Mr. Wyrm – Success! We’ve done several things together this week, including one party for a friend, and an afternoon trying to repair a microwave. (He’s still working on it as of the time of this writing. No idea yet if we’ll need to buy a new one or if the old one can be fixed.)