Back now? Good. This week’s Ten on Tuesday will be a fairly simple list. The topic is:
10 Things You Did This Weekend
1. Slept in. A lot (for me).
2. Knit. Though when you add in the tinking I also did, I’m not sure how much actually got accomplished.
3. Celebrated my brother-in-law’s college graduation.
4. Went to a Bon Voyage party for a friend.
5. Bought a Blu-ray player.
6. Watched Ponyo on Blu-ray. (So pretty!)
7. Saw Iron Man 3 at the cinema. Fun movie! I’m glad we caught it on the big screen.
8. Did next-to-no cooking. That was a nice change, but I’ll be glad to make my own meals again this week.
9. Did some prep-work for my wedding scrapbook album.
10. Finished reading THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE WITCHY. Look for a review coming soon!