Today’s 10 on Tuesday blog prompt is “Ten Things You’d Do If You Won The Bit Powerball Jackpot.” I believe that the jackpot has been claimed by someone else, but it’s still fun to dream. (Although, if I wanted any chance at all to win the jackpot, I’d have to but a ticket…)
Anyway, here are some fun things to dream about.
10 Things You’d Do if You Won the Big Powerball Jackpot
- Pay off the mortgage. This is an obvious one, but it’s true. Depending on the amount of the jackpot, I’d either pay off the mortgage of our current place, or use the money to buy a new, bigger place.
- Quit my Evil Day Job. Again, based on the amount of the jackpot, I’d either not have to work at all, or I’d get a part-time job at a book store or a craft store. I would also use the time to write.
- Travel to the International Disney Parks. I’d start with Tokyo Disney Sea. That place looks amazing.
- Spa day for all my friends and family. At someplace nice. Not just the strip mall kind of nail salon and all.
- Take a Disney cruise. Because, duh.
- Buy a really nice stereo. Between DVD players and computers and iPhones, I have somehow ended up with no stereo. And the main reason I still don’t have one is that I don’t want a mediocre one. (My phone + TV combo is already a decent-to-mediocre stereo.)
- Yarn crawl! Again – just because.
- Help with my family members’ mortgages. Not sure I could pay OFF their houses, depending on the jackpot amount, but I’d like to help.
- Donate, donate, donate. I’d give money to some good charities, such as Doctors Without Borders, the NaNoWriMo group, and my local animal shelters.
- Get on the waiting list for Club 33. I’d open a bank account with money set aside just for Club fees. I don’t know how long it would take to get into the membership, but since we’re dreaming, I might as well dream big, right?
There’s also the obvious idea of putting money in the bank account, but that’s not as fun to dream about, so it’s not on this list.
Have a great week, everyone!