In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is:
Ten Favorite Things That Are Green
Well. Green is my favorite color. But I’m having a hard time coming up with 10 green things. So…
- Emeralds. (Not coincidentally, this is also my birthstone.)
- The best tasting Jelly Beans.
- The ocean, in certain conditions.
- My old Camaro. (Though it also had its share of problems, and so having it on this list is questionable. But I did love certain parts of owning that car, so I guess it can count.)
- Peter Pan and Tinkerbell! (Clothing counts. I told you I’m having issues coming up with 10.)
- Some of my favorite shirts owned by the Future Mr. Wyrm. (He looks good in green.)
- The green knight at Medieval Times! (He was the knight whose section we were in the first time we went to a dinner show there, and it was so much fun. Whether it’s because that was my first time seeing the show, the company, or the fact that the green knight is one of two who have – in my opinion – actual scripted personalities, I really enjoyed cheering for him.)