Without any ado at all, today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is:
10 Reasons You’re Happy It’s March
1. March means The Future Mr. Wyrm’s knee appointment has happened already. We’ve been waiting for this for a long time, so I’m glad that step is over with.
2. February is a short month, and when you’re paid twice a month instead of every two weeks, February does annoying things to that month’s income. I’m glad it’s over – though I’ll be happier mid-March when the pay cycle goes back to normal.
3. More pretty weather! Less cold temperatures!
4. Easter. I don’t celebrate the way I used to, but it’s still a fun time of year… all those bunny pictures start showing up on Facebook.
5. GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SEASON!!!
6. I love the spring flowers that show up around this time of year.
7. We’re that much closer to cherry season! I love fresh cherries.
8. For that matter, the local fresh produce starts getting better all around. Love fresh food that’s actually fresh!
9. The hours of daylight get longer. I hate going home from work in the dark, so longer days make me very happy.
10. This year, anyway… March is that much closer to the wedding date! Whee! I’m looking forward to that. Hopefully it’s going to be one big, fun party.