Today’s 10 on Tuesday prompt is “10 Reasons Why You Are Ready For Winter To Be OVER.” Heh. That’s the official emphasis, not mine.
First, I suppose I must include the disclaimer that I am a Californian, and don’t deal with “winter” as many of you know it. On the other hand, I am a Californian, and therefore I am soft. “Cold” is anything below 60. “Freezing” starts around 45 degrees.
So… yeah. Take this list with a grain of salt.
1. It’s cold! I want to be warm in the mornings when I get up.
2. I miss having Jamba Juice for lunch.
3. I like the trees best when they have leaves on them.
5. I like the longer hours of sunlight. I am a Californian, after all.
6. After winter comes spring. My birthday is in the late spring. 🙂
7. I do not like having to defrost my car in the mornings. (It’s a good thing I don’t live where there is a real winter. I’d never survive it.)
8. My favorite shirts are lighter-weight, and I don’t usually wear them in the winter.
9. The house always needs a good airing after winter, and I love having a fresh spring breeze flowing through the windows.
10. The END OF THE COLD & FLU SEASON!
And a bonus… 11. Winter = fewer Disneyland trips. 😉
What do you like best about the end of winter?