Wow. Can we just pretend this last week never happened?
I mean, as far as the Round of Words goes. Because really, it was a great week. Don’t get me wrong. I had a lot of fun. But it seems like most of the ROW80 stuff slid by the wayside, and was either not done, not attempted (ouch), or even plain forgotten about. I could blame Valentine’s Day. It was a great day, but nothing on this list got done that day. I could blame visiting with family today. Again, a lovely day, but I didn’t do much else. I had time to do other things in the morning, but didn’t.
Instead of blaming myself for things I know I should have done, though, I’m going to just wipe the slate blank and start again next week. I’m not even going to make note of the objectives I DID accomplish (like eBay and blog posting) because that will draw attention to the things that I did NOT do (like writing and blog reading). So. My total (and hopefully temporary) lack of focus will get jotted down in the books as fact, but otherwise ignored. M’kay? Great.
And on we go! ROW 80 Round One Week Whatever starts tomorrow (at least in my mind… I’m not sure if Sunday starts the ROW week, or if Monday does) and I will return to my goals with better focus tomorrow. I hope your week was as good as mine, but more productive!
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
- Write (or edit, or worldbuild, or etc.) for 45 minutes on 3 weekdays per week. This will mostly be on T.
- Write (etc) for 1 hour on 1 weekend day per week. (Again, focused on T.)
- Write a minimum of three posts per week. (These can be scheduled in advance if needed.)
- Catch up with my feed reader by the end of every Sunday.
- Post a minimum of 2 auctions to eBay per week.
- Hydrate better. Drink the suggested 48 ounces daily, as tracked by Fitbit.
- Walk a minimum of 7,000 steps daily.
- Create a wedding to-do checklist, complete with due dates.