Well, this year is just speeding by, isn’t it? It’s fun, though. But the way the year is zipping quickly so far has prompted me to reevaluate my ROW goals again. I know it’s “supposed” to be writing goals, but right now (what with the EDJ and the upcoming wedding and all) I have so much on my plate that I’m going to have to scale back the writing goals again. I’m not going to eliminate them, because I really want to get back into the habit of writing, but lately most of the time I spend on the story is during my commute. Very frustrating.
In other news, here’s a picture of my cat. Just because cat pictures are always good for a smile.
- Write (or edit, or worldbuild, or etc.) for 45 minutes on 3 weekdays per week. This will mostly be on T. – I believe I did this for 2 days instead of the 3 that is my goal. So not too bad, but not as good as I’d hoped.
- Write (etc) for 1 hour on 1 weekend day per week. (Again, focused on T.) – I did not do this. Again. Argh. But my photo projects that I’ve been working on have been taking up more time than I anticipated. They’re fun, which means I don’t want to stop. I need to set a timer and make myself take breaks to do other things. Like write.
- Write a minimum of three posts per week. (These can be scheduled in advance if needed.) – For the first time this Round, I didn’t get this one done. Oops.
- Catch up with my feed reader by the end of every Sunday. – Done!
- Post a minimum of 2 auctions to eBay per week. – Success! I actually posted 4 scrapbooking related auctions this week. eBay was having a free fixed price offer, so I tried to get up more things than just what I had planned.
- Hydrate better. I’m going to try starting and ending each day by drinking a large glass of water, and we’ll see how that works. – Success! Starting from here out, I will not be tracking morning and evening glasses of water. I’ll be tracking the number of ounces I drink, using my Fitbit app.
- Walk a minimum of 7,000 steps daily. – This is a new goal. I have a brand-new FitBit One, and have been having fun this past week tracking my steps, sleep, water, etc. I decided to have the first week I used the thing be a “normal” week, so I didn’t try to walk more than normal. The recommended goal is 10,000 steps a day, but I’ve only been averaging 4,500 steps. So, while I think 10,000 might frustrate me at first, 7,000 should be quite doable.
- Create a wedding to-do checklist, complete with due dates. – This is another new goal. I’ve been procrastinating this, and need to do it, so I’m counting on you guys to be my accountability group.
Look! Wedding reply cards! People are actually going to come celebrate with us, after all!